Peter Boldin is a Sacramento based DUI defense attorney who has successfully defended hundreds of DUI cases over the last decade, ranging from dismissal or reduction of charges to acquittals after jury trial. After graduating from the University of Notre Dame, Mr. Boldin earned his law degree from the University of the Pacific – McGeorge School of Law located in Sacramento. He has gained invaluable experience working for several prominent DUI defense attorneys and the Sacramento County Public Defender’s Office handling a high volume DUI caseload. Mr. Boldin has focused his practice on helping clients minimize the impact of this traumatic experience on their lives. His fair and aggressive approach to representing clients has earned him the respect of judges, deputy district attorneys, and criminal defense attorneys throughout the greater Sacramento area.
– University of Notre Dame, B.B.A.
– University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D.
– California DUI Lawyers Association
– California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
– California Public Defenders Association
– Asian/Pacific Bar Association of Sacramento
– Vietnamese Bar Association of Northern California